This site is meant to support anyone developing tools to give or utilize AJDT/AspectJ. Kindly play a role in these pages with any pertinent ideas, like instance laws utilising the AJDT and/or AspectJ APIs.
This site is out of go out. The purpose will be upgrade these pages for AJDT 1.6.1, but there is perhaps not got times for this yet. Kindly realize that several of what exactly is about this page may no much longer feel appropriate. For those who have any queries, please deliver these to the mailing list ajdt-dev.
- 1 getting crosscutting relationship info from AJDT
- 2 Compilation Products in AJDT
- 2.1 Acquiring the contents of an AJCompilationUnit
- 3 by using the AspectJ AST parser
- 4 Known limitations, pests, and outstanding issues
- 5 The program gear are anticipated to use to get the AspectJ compiler
Getting crosscutting connection information from AJDT
If you are creating an eclipse plug-in and call for usage of crosscutting details whenever a job is created, you can register a listener with AJDT. Their plug-in should depend on org.eclipse.ajdt.core, org.eclipse.core.resources and org.eclipse.jdt.core, and org.aspectj.weaver. Into the org.eclipse.ajdt.core plug-in there’s an IAdviceChangedListener program with a single adviceChanged() way.
Enroll this with all the AJBuilder class like this (in your plug-in’s start() way for instance):
At this time (AJDT 1.6) this really is also known as after each and every acquire of an AspectJ job (i.e. every *potential* pointers changes). In the next production this can be optimized becoming just known as if advice has actually really altered. AJDT/UI uses this method to modify the orange arrow image decorator.
Crosscutting suggestions can then end up being extracted from the AJProjectModelFacade lessons. Listed here is an example with many pseudo-code you can adapt:
A few notes relating to this:
- The API have some slight changes in the future. Please send an email with the ajdt-dev email list if such a thing about this page is out of day.
- The AJProjectModelFacade item are a light access in to the AspectJ industry. It can be valid before the after that create. Thus, do not keep all of them. Make use of them and dispose as needed.
- AJProjectModelFacade stuff best include information after the basic effective build. Possible name the hasModel() method to see if an AspectJ design is out there for all the job.
- As you care able to see, you get the partnership both in instructions. Discover AJRelationshipManager the complete list of interactions, to help you merely ask for the connection type you have in mind.
- IRelationship.getSourceHandle() and IRelationship.getgoals() return Strings that express AspectJ factor manages. You need to use listed here AJProjectModelFacade techniques to become model areas:
- toProgramElement(String) — comes back IProgramElement. From this point you are able to obtain information on the pointcut, intertype component, or declare element.
- programElementToJavaElement(sequence) or programElementToJavaElement(IProgramElement) — comes back IJavaElement. From this point you can easily catch into JDT tooling.
- There’s no prerequisite to join up a guidance changed listener. You can get entry to the crosscutting unit whenever you want (providing your panels has received a successful develop) using the next rule:
Compilation Units in AJDT
JDT brings collection units (cases of ICompilationproduct) for .java data files. AJDT produces collection units for .aj records, which have been instances of AJCompilationUnit (which implements ICompilationdevice). The course AJCompilationUnitManager (when you look at the org.eclipse.ajdt.core plug-in) have some useful practices relating to this, particularly:
From an AJCompilationUnit it is possible to acquire different structural details such getAllTypes(). The main means for “.aj” documents is typically a piece, which is represented by AspectElement lessons, containing aspect-specific techniques such as for example getPointcuts() and getAdvice(). These return further aspect-specific items such as for instance PointcutElement and AdviceElement.
Since AJDT 1.6.2 for Eclispe 3.4, we make use of the Eclipse weaving provider to weave into JDT. One set of join guidelines that are guided are the ones linked to the creation of CompilationUnit stuff. When the document enjoys was *.aj file, AJCompilationUnit is done rather than a general Java collectionUnit.
Acquiring the belongings in an AJCompilationUnit
Because JDT wants that all provider it truly does work with is true coffee code, JDT doesn’t work better with AspectJ. To get around this, AJCompilationUnits keep two buffers which contain supply articles. The first is a java appropriate buffer therefore the 2nd is the original articles buffer. The coffee compatible buffer could be the buffer that will be came back automatically when AJCompilationUnit.getContents() is called. This buffer contains the AspectJ code along with aspect-specific syntax stripped aside. The first content buffer have (whenever would expect) the first content material of the document.
Eg if initial content material buffer appears to be:
the coffee suitable buffer is
Observe that the foundation stores associated with the identifiers are identical in buffers. This makes sure that research researching and hyperlinking functions as expected.
Should you need employing the initial information of an AspectJ CompilationUnit ajproduct, you certainly can do the annotated following:
Just what this technique do asks for the AJCU to briefly turn the buffer into AJ buffer through the Java buffer. It is advisable to repeat this in a synchronized block so that you will you shouldn’t risk different posts coming by and accidentally using the wrong buffer (AJDT by itself does not utilize a synchronized block for this, however it should).
Utilising the AspectJ AST parser
Important example, obtained from insect 88861
Gather the above mentioned and operated they:
Identified limitations, pests, and exceptional issues
Constraint: there was currently no AST assistance for solving type bindings: insect 146528